Get an AT&T email address for account owners
Want an email address for your U-verse® TV or Even AT&T Internet Accounts?
You can either make a new one or link your support to a AT&T email address you currently have. Your AT&T email can finish with any of these domains: @ameritech. Net, @att. Internet, @bellsouth. Internet, @currently. com, @flash. Net, @nvbell. Internet, @pacbell. Internet, @prodigy. Net, @sbcglobal. Net, @snet. Net, @swbell. Net, or @wans. net.
If you did not receive an AT&T email once you signed up for AT&T Internet or U-verse TV service, you can create a brand new one or use one you have as your user ID. Here's how:
- Visit Profile and pick Account users.
- If you have multiple accounts, then choose U-verse TV or Web from the dropdown.
- Select Get AT&T email and then Continue on the Welcome screen.
- Accept the Terms of Service and Choose Continue.
- Do one of the following:
- Pick I Want to create an AT&T email address and select Continue. Create an AT&T email or select one of the suggested IDs, then follow the prompts to complete the procedure.
- Select I have one if you've AT&T email, then follow the prompts. Your user ID password will be just like the email password that you enter.
Good to know: All DSL internet accounts include an AT&T emailaddress.
Want a free AT&T Mail account? Discover how to set it up. No support is required.
Advantages of AT&T email
Utilize subaccounts to share the goodness
Add around 20 subaccount email addresses for family or friends. You may only have 10 subaccounts busy at a time. Discover how to make a subaccount.
Take control with myAT&T View your bill, make payments, or handle your AT&T services when you register into myAT&T with your email address.
Explore the extras on currently.com
- Assess your email or personalize your homepage at currently.com.
- Organize your contacts and stay on top of things together with the calendar.
- Stay informed with the latest news, stocks, weather, and sports.
- Access films, concerts, and more.