ATT Email Settings A User-Friendly Guide
Get Updated Email Server Settings for ATT Net Email With Detailed Instruction
Within this writeup we have discussed email settings required for ATT email setup. By employing these ATT.net email setting, then you'll be able to configure your email on all email application (Outlook, Thunderbird etc) and devices (phone, tablets etc).
Manual Settings To ATT Email With IMAP & SMTP
- As for step one, open your email program such as Outlook or Thunderbird in your device.
- After that, go to account settings and choose"Add Account" option.
- Thereafter select"Others" from the record of email providers.
- Then, input your email address in username element followed by the email"password" in the password area.
- Now go to the"Manual Setup" option and Choose on manual settings and then enter them as shown below-
IMAP server: “imap.mail.att.net"
Security type: None
Imap port: 993
Safe: Port=993 and also Security form: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
Insecure: Port=143 and safety form: None (Accept all certifications )
- Just enter the mentioned Outgoing (SMTP) settings and then select" Next".
Outgoing (SMTP) protected =Port 465
Security Type: SSL/TLS(Accept all certificates)
Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Safe =Port 587 and security type: SSL/TLS(Accept all certifications )
Outgoing (SMTP)= Port 25 and Security form = Not (accept all of certificates)
Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Insecure= Port 587 and Security type= None (accept all certifications )
- Now to finish off the entire process, choose"Done" and you're good to utilize your ATT email accounts.
ATT POP3 Email Server Preferences:
- Primarily Use ATT POP3 incoming mail server as: inbound.att.net (port 995)
- ATT POP3 SMTP outgoing email address: outbound.att.net (port 465, needs authentication)
- Then, follow along with ATT IMAP incoming email address: imap.mail.att.net (port 993, secure link )
- ATT IMAP SMTP outgoing email address: smtp.mail.att.net (port 465 or 587, protected connection).
- Finally choose ATT news address: none available
These Att Email configurations will be useful when you are wanting to set up your email on your desktop, tablet computers, and smartphone devices.
Now coming into the second segment, here we will discuss ATT Email Login settings for Outlook.
Att Mail Server Settings For Outlook Mail
The below-given data provides full details about the Att server settings for Outlook mail.
Incoming host -
Outgoing mail server
Outgoing port number: 587 for IMAP and Pop
That's how you can setup Att email on Outlook email
- Begin by launching Microsoft Outlook. Then click on"File" from the Menu bar. Thereafter, select"Info" or"Account settings" and click the"Outlook setting" of this ATT mail.
- In case you're using Outlook 2007 then click on"Programs" at the top menu bar. Thereafter click the"Account settings" from the given list.
- Check the box near the"Manually configure host configurations or other server types" and hit the"Next" button. Select"Internet email" and click the"Next" option.
- Here, click on"Server information" to make changes in the arrangement of the Att email address in the"User Info" field. Now select"POP" in the supplied drop-down list and kind “pop.att.yahoo.com" in the"Incoming mail server" field.
- Enter “smtp.att.yahoo.com" from the Outgoing mail server area and enter your username and password in the"Login information fields". Thereafter confirm your password and Click the"More Settings" option
- Here within this measure, select the"Outgoing Server" tab. Then, check"My Outgoing server (SMTP ) requiring authentication and click on the radio button next to"Use the exact same configuration as a incoming mail server".
- As a continuation to the previous step, select the"Advanced" alternative that's an SSL connection in"The server requires an encrypted connection link(SSL)" option.
- Last, be sure that the field number automatically has changed to"995".